Last Updated Date: 1st November 2017
- BETA Art Kenya may collect the following information:
- a) for the purposes of placing an order, you will be required to provide BETA Art Kenya with your name, postal address, physical address, telephone contact numbers and email address;
- b) for the purposes of processing an order you will be required to provide BETA Art Kenya with your name, delivery address and telephone contact numbers; and
- c) for the purposes of an Artist making an artwork available for sale online, the Artist will be required to provide BETA Art Kenya with a detailed description of the artwork, the price for such artwork, the medium used to create the artwork, the dimensions of the artwork, as well as any other information relating to the specifications of the artwork which may be required by BETA Art Kenya.
- BETA Art Kenya may collect certain information such as the name of the internet service provider and the internet protocol address through which you have accessed the BETA Art Kenya website (the “Site”), the date and time that you have accessed the Site, the pages that you have accessed whilst on the Site and the internet address of any website from which you may have linked directly to the Site. BETA Art Kenya shall have the right to use this information to enhance the functionality and accessibility of the Site.
- All information collected by BETA Art Kenya via the Site shall be password protected and shall not be used by BETA Art Kenya for any purpose other than to identify its customers, to inform and enhance its marketing strategies and to develop the Site to meet the needs of its visitors and customers.
- All personal information provided to BETA Art Kenya via the Site will not be sold or traded by BETA Art Kenya to any third parties. All personal information provided to BETA Art Kenya via the Site will not be shared with any third parties other than BETA Art Kenya’s designated delivery agent and Jambopay in the event of a sale. BETA Art Kenya shall have the right to disclose to the relevant authorities all information provided to it if required to do so by law.
- Social Media Services.The Service may use social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to third-party social media sites or applications that are not owned or controlled by BETA Art Kenya. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature. BETA Art Kenya has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or application. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites or applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
- We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we take reasonable measures to limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Service. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.